Come and join us for our general meeting in the meeting room at Swanson's Nursery (in the cafe). We'll have a guest speaker - a pediatric dentist educating us about iral care for even the smallest of our children. We will also be voting for next year's Board members. We'll also have snacks and toys.
Plus, you'll be in the perfect spot for any gardening needs!
Where: Swanson's Nursery, 9701 15th Ave N, Seattle WA 98117
When: Monday June 10th 10am-12pm
’MOMS’ stands for "MOMS Offering Moms Support."
MOMS Club® of Seattle-NW provides a wonderful support system, gives you the chance to make long lasting friendships for yourself and your children, keep in touch with community issues that affect you and your family, and stay busy with a variety of activities.
So, why is MOMS Club® of Seattle-NW worth joining?
- We generally meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support.
- Children are welcome at almost all activities, including book club meetings, and of course, playgroups!
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome. You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school.
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so membership dues to our local chapter are only $25/year.
- We are a completely volunteer organization. Meet our board members.
- Receive a monthly newsletter filled with helpful articles and information about local activities and events.
- Attend a monthly meeting for support, speakers, and to find out about what’s happening with other moms and children.