Join us at our monthly General Meeting at Ross Park and get to know some members. Let the kids play while we discuss business.
’MOMS’ stands for "MOMS Offering Moms Support."
MOMS Club® of Seattle-NW provides a wonderful support system, gives you the chance to build a community for yourself and your children, and stay busy with a variety of activities.
So, why is MOMS Club® of Seattle-NW worth joining?
- We generally meet during the day, when at-home or part-time working mothers most need support. With 1-2 activites per week, there is always something for a mother and child(ren) to do.
- Children are welcome at almost all activities, including book club meetings, and of course, playgroups!
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so membership dues to our local chapter are only $25/year.
- We are a completely volunteer organization. Meet our board members.
- Receive a monthly newsletter filled with helpful articles and information about local activities and events.
- Attend a monthly meeting for support, speakers, and to find out about what’s happening with other moms and children.
- MOMS Club is a non-profit corporation and is a 501 (C)(3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome.