Join us at our monthly general meeting. Moms can talk about club activities and other social happenings while the kiddos play. Loyal Heights Playground 10am-12pm
’MOMS’ stands for "MOMS Offering Moms Support."
MOMS Club® of Seattle-NW provides a wonderful support system, gives you the chance to build a community for yourself and your children, and stay busy with a variety of activities.
So, why is MOMS Club® of Seattle-NW worth joining?
- We generally meet during the day, when at-home or part-time working mothers most need support. With 1-2 activites per week, there is always something for a mother and child(ren) to do.
- Children are welcome at almost all activities, including book club meetings, and of course, playgroups!
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so membership dues to our local chapter are only $25/year.
- We are a completely volunteer organization. Meet our board members.
- Receive a monthly newsletter filled with helpful articles and information about local activities and events.
- Attend a monthly meeting for support, speakers, and to find out about what’s happening with other moms and children.
- MOMS Club is a non-profit corporation and is a 501 (C)(3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome.