Please join us for this month's general meeting. We'll be discussing upcoming events and Club business and voting in next year's Board. If you're interested in joining the club this is a great time to drop by.
Where : Ross Park, 4320 4th Ave NW, Seattle WA 98107
When : 10:00- 12:00 Wednesday July 9th
’MOMS’ stands for "MOMS Offering Moms Support."
MOMS Club® of Seattle-NW provides a wonderful support system, gives you the chance to make long lasting friendships for yourself and your children, keep in touch with community issues that affect you and your family, and stay busy with a variety of activities.
So, why is MOMS Club® of Seattle-NW worth joining?
- We generally meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support.
- Children are welcome at almost all activities, including book club meetings, and of course, playgroups!
- At-home mothers of any age children are welcome. You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school.
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so membership dues to our local chapter are only $25/year.
- We are a completely volunteer organization. Meet our board members.
- Receive a monthly newsletter filled with helpful articles and information about local activities and events.
- Attend a monthly meeting for support, speakers, and to find out about what’s happening with other moms and children.
The MOMS Club of Seattle-NW has been selected as one of the finalists in the Most Awesome Groups for Mom & Dads category in Seattle the 2013 Red Tricycle’s Totally Awesome Awards.